How to apply Whole of System Change in Your Health Environment
HealthPathways has seen amazing uptake across Australia and New Zealand, and our first customer in the United Kingdom, with further countries likely to utilise it in the near future. The story of HealthPathways is told within the context of the wider ‘whole of system’ transformation that is occurring within the Canterbury health system. But what is the story of its implementation in other diverse health systems, is it being utilised as a tool to facilitate wider ‘whole of system’ reform, and what does the future hold for HealthPathways in this context?
In this session, presenters from across the HealthPathways Community shared practical examples of how HealthPathways is being utilised to improve local health systems outside of Canterbury and ask a number of questions including:
- What are the prerequisites for utilising HealthPathways effectively in the system change journey?
- How do you ensure these are in place in your region?
- Can the change achieved in Canterbury really be applied to differing structures and systems?
- Andy Froggatt, Chief Implementation Advisor, HealthPathways Community
- Dr Graham McGeoch, Chief Clinical Editor, HealthPathways Community
- Alison Berigan, HealthPathways Coordinator, Townsville HealthPathways
- Sue Langdon, GP Liaison, Mackay HealthPathways
- Toni Simmons, HealthPathways Coordinator, Mackay HealthPathways
Read more: Drilling down into achieving whole of system change (3 Nov)