For ease of access, download the Streamliners Emergency Contact Poster and pin it to your notice board.
If your organisation has a help desk or technical support team, make sure the staff in that team know about the Streamliners emergency number, and when to use it.
If you need to make an emergency update outside of normal office hours or on a public holiday, Streamliners has established a protocol to make updates to your HealthPathways website quickly and consistently. When you phone this number, the Answer Service will:
- advise the caller to email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- undertake to alert key personnel who will perform the update as quickly as they can.
The Streamliners person contacted:
- checks the list of people in your region who are authorised to request an emergency update.
- if the request is made by someone not on the authorised list, contacts an authorised person to check that the change should be made.
- follows agreed conventions for where and how the information is to be displayed on each region's HealthPathways website.
If an update is added to another HealthPathways website that may be relevant to your area, we’ll let you know as soon as possible so you can consider adding it to your website too.
If your regional team has not provided any of the above information or has questions about the protocol, please contact your lead writer at Streamliners.