From time to time, you may need to add an emergency update to your website. Examples of updates include:
- Hospital in gridlock
- Infectious diseases outbreak
- Medical centres or pharmacies open during a natural disaster
- Contamination threat
- Drug recall
If this is during business hours, contact your lead writer directly. However, if you need to make an emergency update outside of
normal office hours or on a public holiday, Streamliners NZ Ltd have established a protocol to ensure updates to your HealthPathways website are made quickly and consistently.
As part of the protocol, Streamliners will have:
- A list of people in your region who are authorised to request an emergency update.
- Who to contact if the request is made by someone not on the authorised list.
- Agreed conventions for where and how the information is to be displayed on each region's HealthPathways website.
If you have still to provide any of the above information or have questions about the protocol, please contact your lead writer at Streamliners.
If an update is added to another HealthPathways website that may be relevant to your area, we’ll let you know as soon as possible so you can consider adding it to your website too.