The 2020 HealthPathways Conference will be held at the Sofitel Brisbane Hotel in central Brisbane, Australia on 25-27 May 2020.
The 2020 HealthPathways Conference focuses on the elements and activities that contribute to the success of a HealthPathways programme and its impact on a local health system.
By the end of the conference, participants will come away with:
- A clear picture of all the elements of a successful HealthPathways programme.
- An understanding of how their programme is currently performing and the ability to set and monitor goals that are broader than just the number of localised pathways.
- A region-specific plan of what they need to prioritise locally for success, including ways to:
- Engage widely with clinicians and stakeholders in the local health system.
- Realise opportunities to collaborate at state, national, and international levels.
- Confidence that they can get the support they need to achieve this from Streamliners and the HealthPathways Community.