HealthPathways COVID-19 Update – Tuesday 5 May
Published on 05 May, 2020 |
Today’s update covers two features added to the CE Notes collaboration spreadsheet.
CE Notes collaboration spreadsheet – features update
We’ve added two features to the CE Notes collaboration spreadsheet, which now allows local HealthPathways teams to:
- sort and filter notes by date added/updated
- review notes relating to the impact of COVID-19 on local services.
We’ve responded to requests to filter the notes by date, but many are currently undated. From now on, writers will always add last updated dates to these notes so that your team can get the maximum benefit from this feature.
Reviewing your COVID-19 Impact for Local Services page
We’ve expanded the scope of the CE Notes collaboration spreadsheet to include COVID-19 Notes about the impact on local services. You can:
- use this as a convenient way to review content and check that service information is up-to-date
- filter it by department and ask services to review the messages to primary care
- add notes for the writing team about additions, deletions, and edits, and send them through via feedback on the COVID-19 Impact on Local Services page.
If you have any questions about the CE Notes collaboration spreadsheet or the Impact pages, please review the instructions in Online Help, or talk to your lead writer.
If you have any questions about this update, please contact your lead writer.
If you have any feedback on the COVID-19 response package, please email your regional group clinical advisor.