- Slides (PDF)
- Not video recorded
The HealthPathways Community is a unique movement of like-minded people collaborating across primary, secondary, and social care. As we move towards Collaborating Globally for Local Impact, this session will focus on how we can leverage our collective expertise and connections to drive more efficient use of HealthPathways and create system redesign opportunities at regional, state, and international levels.
We will focus on these questions:
- What makes the HealthPathways Community unique and what binds us together?
- Which core issues would be better influenced and impacted through a combined approach?
- How can we effectively utilise regional, national and international collectives to achieve our common goals?
- What would a timeline for success look like?
By the end of conference, our aim is to have developed a clear community direction for effectively leveraging our expertise and unique status in the health and social care environment.
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe what makes our community unique and what binds us together
- Identify opportunities where a combined approach would be more effective
- Contribute to a community-wide strategy to effectively utilise regional, national, and international collaboration
Return to the Conference Programme