Have you got an inspiring HealthPathways success story to tell or learnings to share with the HealthPathways Community?
We’re seeking proposals for videos, posters, and presentations to integrate into the 2020 HealthPathways Conference programme, which will help us learn from each other’s experiences of implementing HealthPathways.
Conference theme and programme
The 2020 HealthPathways Conference will centre on the importance of taking a comprehensive approach to HealthPathways implementation to achieve a joined up health system. Conference sessions will focus on elements and activities that contribute to the success of a HealthPathways programme and its impact on a local health system.
By the end of the conference, your HealthPathways Team will come away with:
- A clear picture of all the elements of a successful HealthPathways programme.
- An understanding of how your programme is currently performing, and the ability to set and monitor goals that are broader than just the number of localised pathways.
- A region-specific plan of what your team needs to prioritise locally for success, including ways to:
- Engage widely with clinicians and stakeholders in the local health system.
- Realise opportunities to collaborate at state, national, and international levels.
- Confidence that you can get the support you need from Streamliners and the HealthPathways Community to optimise your HealthPathways work programme.
Call for Proposals for videos, posters, and presentations
We’re seeking proposals for conference videos, posters, and presentations, which we can integrate into the conference programme that represent an area of success in your HealthPathways implementation that demonstrates either:
- A learning or achievement in the operation of your HealthPathways programme, such as effective user engagement strategies, keeping on top of all reviews, or results of an evaluation.
- A health system improvement, pathway collaboration achievement, or state/nation-wide initiative that demonstrates the use and value of your HealthPathways work programme to organisations, health practitioners, and/or patients in your health system.
Your proposal will describe the:
- issue(s) or problem(s) identified in your programme or local health system
- approach, change or improvement put in place
- challenges and lessons learned
- results and outcomes of the improvement measures put in place
- benefits and value to your health system as a result of the initiative.
Your HealthPathways team can submit more than one proposal. The conference committee will consider all submitted proposals and decide which proposals we’d like further developed into a video, poster, or presentation.
If selected by the conference committee, your:
- Video or poster will be displayed during the conference, with the best of them awarded prizes. We’ll be in touch with video and poster specifications.
- Presentation will be scheduled into an appropriate part of the conference programme. We’ll be in touch with presentation guidelines.
The closing date for submitting proposals is Friday 29 November 2019.
We’ll notify you by Friday 13 December 2019 if your video, poster, or presentation proposal has been accepted for display or presentation at the conference. You’ll have until late March 2020 to develop it.
To submit a proposal, download the proposal template from the HealthPathways Conference: Call for Proposals webpage
- The three-day Conference Programme is currently under development, and we hope to release more information before the end of the year.
- Conference Registration is now open, with Conference Fees structured to enable your team to register for one, two, or all three days of the conference programme.
- Take advantage of discounted Conference Accommodation at the Sofitel Brisbane, or book a room one of the many nearby hotels.
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact HealthPathways Conference Organiser, Adrienne Sidal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org