Peer-reviewed research adds to the medical literature and helps to establish evidence. These studies need to be robust and repeatable.
Advantages of peer-reviewed output include:
- Highlighting benefits, results, or achievements that might be valuable to the wider health community
- Increasing the visibility of your HealthPathways program
- Providing an output for programme reporting
Consider creating publications out of your existing work:
- Further developing a case study or pathway evaluation
- Partnering with your local research institutes/universities for support
- Partnering with other regions
Please email the Research & Evaluation Hub if you are starting a research project or have a completed research project that may be of interest to the HealthPathways community.