The Outcome Evaluation Toolkit is an easy-to-follow guide that supports programme teams to evaluate their HealthPathways programme.
We recommend all HealthPathways programme teams use the toolkit, which explains the why, when, and how of programme outcomes evaluation, including:
- Types of outcomes evaluations
- Recommended core components of an evaluation
- Examples of measures
- Timelines and templates
We developed the toolkit with reference to the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s quintuple aim of:
- improved health system efficiency and effectiveness
- improved patient experience
- improved clinician experience
- improved population health and outcomes, and
- improved health equity.